Monday, February 25, 2013

Esther Michael Nigerian scam

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 6:15 AM PST Esther Michael wrote:

>My name is Mrs Esther Michael,I have been suffering from Ovarian cancerdisease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I amfrom Belgium, but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago asa business woman dealing with cocoa exportation,now that i am aboutto end the race like this,without any family members and no child.Ihave $1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa(BOA)Burkina Faso which iinstructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick peoplearound Africa.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing thisletter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospitalroom.
>I also have $1.9 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Fasowhich i want you to claim from the bank and use help lesspreviledgepeople in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home inyour country for my heart to rest.
>Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable toexecute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make theimmediate transfer into your account.
>Mrs Esther Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.