Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sheila Johnson Nigerian Scammer smrsshill@yahoo.com.hk

Mrs Shill Sheila Johnson wrote: >Hello Beloved , Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs.shill sheila johnson the wife of Mr > >Harold Johnson,my husband worked with the shell oil in Kenya.My Husband died after a brief illness in 2001.When my late husband was alive he deposited sum Amount of Money with a Bank,Presently,this money is still with the Bank,I am in a hospital in Saudi Arabia receiving treatment and my doctor has confirmed > >to me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer. Please i am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf,and use it to help the less priviledge.Contact me on my private email: > >mrsshillsheila@chemist.com Your Sister in Christ, shill sheila johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.