Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Helen Williams aka Father Wisdom Nigerian scammer from helenwilliams25@yahoo.com

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 8:12 AM PST Helen William wrote:

>I hope that my email finds you well, really it has been long we stopped
>communicating but i have been praying and asking the Almighty God to
>keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you
>tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me when i was
> in need of your assistance.
>
> I am unable to realized the
>transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the
>mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that
>the BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DU SENEGAL has release my US$9.7M (Nine Million
> Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) to me through the assistance of a new
>partner from England, he is a kind-hearten man who is now my co-investor
> and also my Husband and here is my phone number here in London
>+44703590799 but i am sorry if you call is my husband that pick
>phones,he do not allow that i talk to any body and he is not aware of
>this draft he is too jealous.
>
> I wish to let you know that i am
> in England with my husband and we left in Senegal a satisfy bank draft
>of(350.000 USA Dollar) for you as a mark of reward for the fact that you
> did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i reviewed every
>thing about me to you when i was in a terrible situation in Senegal and
>to prove to you that i did not wanted to cheat on you as you was
>thinking.
>
> I have instructed Rev.Fr Emmanuel Wisdom a priest in
> charge of st Andrew's Perish Church in the refugee Center at Dakar
>Senegal where i was residing when i was in Africa to send you the Draft
>check once you contacts him. So feel free to contact him, he will post
>your Drafted check for your urgent collection just be happy God have
>done it for us.
>
> Here is the contact information of the rev
>father please email him after that you call him on the phone to inform
>him that you send him an email as you know he will be so busy.
>
> Rev.Father Emmanuel Wisdom.
> Address: B.P 1002,
> 22 RUE BLIENSE NDIEYN
> DAKAR SENEGAL.
> Tel.: +221778461388.
> Email: (fr_wisdom_emmanuel@yahoo.com)
>
>
> Please call the Rev father on the phone as soon as you email him.just
>tell him that is me Helen that send you to him, I feel this is the only
>way I could say thank you.
> Stay Bless and Good Bye!
> Yours Friend,
> Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.