Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Michael Smith Phishing email loan scam from michaelsmith17668@yahoo.com

Hello. This guy sent the following email to our company today. Michael Smith wrote: I will be able to lend you any amount ranging from $1,000.00 as a minimum amount to $100,000,000.00 maximum, if only you agree on >my terms and conditions, 2% interest rate per year, i want you to fill all the Loan Verification Form, so that i can send down my terms and condition to you, the loan application form is stated below. You have to get back to me with the following information's Below Borrower details Information below: Name Of Applicant: Amount Needed: Country: Phone: Duration: Monthly income: Occupation: Sex: I will be waiting for your reply once you fill and get back with this application form so that I can send you the loan terms and repayment plan. Thanks, Michael Smith..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.