Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PAULINA WILSON NIGERIAN SCAM WILSON.PAULINA@YMAIL.COM

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 8:37 AM PST Paulina Wilson wrote:

>Dearest one.
>
>
>Thanks for the time you spend in replying my
>previous mail, I have Lot's of excitement, because since when I read
>your profile my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if
>my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue without any bad
> intention to betray me at last. My dear I am very happy now to open up
> more about me and more about this money to you because I feel very
>relax now after reading your lat mail showing your interest to help me
>without any bad intention, My God Almighty will surely bless you for me
>and I promise to be loyal and allow you to direct me after this
>transfer. Things is very difficult for me here in the Refugee camp,
>there is no good health care and there is no good medical treatment here
> and people die like animals here because of lack of medical
> care, so I need you to do everything possible to finish up with this
>transaction with my late father?s bank to enable you bring me over to
>your country for a new life with you.
>
>
>I am using the
>Reverend father computer to check your mails, although I have explain my
> life situation to him but I never tell him about this transaction
>because I keep it secret until we secure the money in your account.
>Before I will cheek my mail in the office of the Reverend priest here I
>have to walk for like 10 Minutes from where I am living at the female
>hostel to the office of the Reverend Pastor. I want you to assure me
>that my personality protection is guaranteed within and at the
>conclusion of this transaction. It is compulsory that I have to do this
>business with a foreigner as it is stated in my late father?s WILL.
>
>
>I
> wish to state my sincerity and complete trust in you and hope that you
>will not disappoint or try to double cross
> me. Upon re-confirmation of your next email with your full support of
>assisting me, I shall instantly forward to you the contact of the Bank
>which you have to contact them as my next of kin of this project. I want
> you to send to me the requirement as listed below to help me use them
>to introduce you as my business partner and also my late father?s
>business associate whom I will like the inherited money released to your
> account.
>
>
>
>These are the items you have to send to me immediately:
>
>
>
>1: Full names,
>2: Residential Address,
>3: Private Phone Number,
>4: International Passport,
>5: Your photo,
>6: Name of Your Country,
>7. Your occupation
>
>I
> need the above information's from you, so that I can pass it to the
>Bank to introduce you to them as my next of kin before you can contact
>them. My Dear, the most important thing I will like you to do for me is
>to keep this transaction
> secret for security reason until when this money is released to your
>account because we don?t trust any friend in terms of money. I will like
> you to promise me that you will not discuss this matter with any one
>only me and you and God that will know about this matter. Remember that
>people are very bad they may try to double Cross you if you let anyone
>know about this money.
>
>Immediately I received your
>information?s, I will instantly forward you the contact of my late
>father?s Bank and their location address, email and their fax number ,
> phone number and the name of the bank Director whom you can write to
>confirm this transaction with them. I will prepare a drafted mail which
> you can send to the bank as the appointed beneficiary of the deposited
>fund $6.700.000 deposited by my late father Mr. Wilson Abumaiga.
>Remember that I lost my International passport in my country during the
>time I was escaping from those
> killers and I will get a new passport when the transfer is
>successfully done.
>
>
>After this money is transfer to your bank
>account , you will help me withdraw some money from the account where
>the money will be deposited , then you will help me send some money
>through the Reverend Pastor account or through western union, in order
>for me to use it and get all my traveling documents, You will also send a
> letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to
> travel and join you over, to enable me and my little continue my
>education and for the capital investment.
>
>
>Dear Love I am for
> real and honest, please let us have mutual understating and let trust,
>truthfulness, God fearing and trustworthy be our watch worlds. I have to
> be sincere to you that this transaction is 100 % risk free and you have
> nothing to doubt or fear of, if only you will remain honest and sincere
> with me God will lead us and
> bring us together soonest. You can call me through the Reverend father
> telephone number +22899280816 or 0022899280816, his name is Reverend
>father Mark Anthony and tell him that you need to speak with me (Miss.
>Paulina Wilson) who is seeking asylum in the refugee camp at female
>hostel room number 74.
>
>
>I await your soonest response. I am sincerely and honest, please forward your details to enable me know you more:
>
>Yours beloved one
>
>Miss. Paulina Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.