Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Salif Sawadogo Nigerian scam salif_sawadogo1954@rocketmail.com

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 11:07 AM PST Salif Sawadogo wrote:

>My Dear Friend,
>
>Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise.
>
>Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it.
>
>I am Mr.Sawadogo Salif, a Manager in African Development Bank, (A.D.B) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$10.5mllion US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.
>
>It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.
>
>You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form. You have to send me those your information below to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from bank, so that you will contact Bank for the transfer of this money into your account.
>
>Now my questions are:
>
>1) Can you handle this project?
>2) Can I give you this trust?
>
>Your Full Name_______________________
>Your Home Address____________________
>Your Age ____________________
>You're Handset Number____________________
>Your Occupation _______________________
>Your Country ____________________
>Your International passport ____________________
>
>Yours faithfully,
>Mr.Sawadogo Salif

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.