Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Compliments of the season

I am Mr. Usman Kamal The Head of file Department in Bank of Africa (BOA).I seek your assistance and I assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity to remit $15 million U.S.A dollars. In account belongs to a foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. my private email ID :mrusman.kamal174@gmail.com I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as an aspect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. This is the Website of the air crash.
http://www.alaskajournal.com/stories/081301/foc_native_corps.shtml
HYPERLINK "http://www.alaskajournal.com/stories/081301/foc_native_corps.shtml"
Reply me if interested. So that I can send you the details of the transaction µYour urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated. please fill this information for me to know you mor(1)Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number
4. Your photofull residential address

As soon as I receive these dates,
Best regards,
Mr. Usman Kamal

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.