Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Columns at East Bay please read before you rent here

I lived at the Columns at East Bay in Largo and got very sick.  I moved here two months ago and in that time, I have gotten very sick. It started off with flu symptoms. It got worse from there. I have experienced sneezing, sinusitus, rashes that appeared from no apparent reason, nasal congestion, swollen lymph nodes, coughing, and the worst asthma attacks imaginable. I would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Then I came here. I found this website while trying to see if there have been any reports with the local health agencies or if there were complaints of anyone else becoming ill while living here.

The people here who have complained about the mold and fleas are not exagerating in the least and I am going to post just a few of the photos that I have taken. Its disgusting. I began to find mold all over my apartment. On the bedroom windows, the patio doors, in the closet where the furnace and water heater is.. its all over. I took some of the photos before I cleaned. It has come back and its still in the places where I cannot reach. There are spots that are now looking like all they did was paint over the mold. There have been numerous complaints to the management on this issue and about their management in general. Then I find out that everyone in here is paying a different amount of rent for the same size apartments. Depends upon what day you decide to lease with them. They have so many people here who play their stereos loud and yell and cuss at each other at the pool area or underneath your balcony. There is on site laundry .Many of the washers and dryers are broken and you have to elbow your way passed the drunks to get there. There is a large swimming pool here, which does look nice, but I have witnessed people letting their dogs swim in it-yuk.

Please see my photos. Seeing is believing and photos are worth a thousand words, unfortunately, not always superlatives.

As of January 28th, I filed a court petition and although I received a copy of the apartment complex response today in the mail, which they have filed Feb 1, 2008, the management as yet to come here to even investigate my claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.