Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

From Mrs Cindy Heilmann

From:Cindy heilmann mrscindyheilmann1@yahoo.com
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:36 PM
Subject: From Mrs Cindy Heilmann




From Mrs Cindy Heilmann


Beloved,


Compliments of the day to you !
My name is Mrs Cindy Heilmann, I.m 57yrs old .I am a nationality Deutsch.I'm married to Deutsch (a German ) Mr Michael J. Heilmann who worked with ELF OIL COMPANY for thirty years before he died in the plane crash On 25th of July 2000 with other passengers aboard, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.6Million (Five Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.


I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Pls: kindly get back to me so that we can discuss more.


Thank You and Bless You richly!
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Cindy Heilmann



1 comment:

  1. I am a nationality Deutsch. I'm married to Deutsch...nationality Deutsch? Deutsch is the term for the German language. Any true German and not a fake Nigerian pretending to be German knows this. Deutsche is the proper word for those of German nationality. However, she is talking about her husband in which case the proper word is Deutscher. But we are talking about a scamming Nigerian scumbag in which case the proper word is to use here is Douche.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.