Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

I think PublishAmerica has gone out of business

Hi there. I saw your posts about publish america and I have something to add. This is the letter I sent them this morning. 16 days and counting to answer an email. Really! Dear PublishAmerica, Are you still accepting new submissions? I have inquired before and was sent a response explaining to me that "someone" from your acquisitions department would contact me with the details and submission guidelines. This has been 16 days and nobody has ever responded. I did some research and your City Search listing does say that your company has "closed."Your CEO is now selling things ata flea market and his wife is a barista at Starbucks. That speaks volumes about the current status of this company but please do let people know so that we know to move on and send inquiries to other publishers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.