Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Middle of the night scam texts from 1-347-696-1364

This asshole sent me three text messages to my cell phone this morning at 4am. Your phone rings at that time and you think OMG somebody is dead or sick. Well this shitheadd woke me up with this scam letter. I am not selling anything. My number is private. "thanke you for getting back to me. Can you assure .e that its in good state and that I will not be disappointed with it. I'm ready to pay your asking price. And to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my dad, but the issue is i am an oceanographer and i do have a contract to go for which starts tomoroow and am leaving at any moment from now. The contract is strictly no call due to lack of reception on sea area. But I am able to access email anytime..." no phone reception but he has an internet connection lol. Funny shit unless the bastard wakes you up in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.