Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NICOLE MAROIS KEEPS SENDING SCAM EMAILS TO OUR COMPANY EMAIL ACCOUNT. SHE WANTS ALL OF US TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS JUST SO SHE CAN SEND US MORE SCAM LETTERS MRS_NICOLE2012@ROCKETMAIL.COM

------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 11:33 AM PST Mrs.Nicole Marois wrote:

>
>
>Greetings
>my beloved
>
>
>
> Thank you very much for your email, I want
>you to understand you are the person I am dealing you so if possible for you to
>open new email address so that I can be contacting you direct you and also send
>you the bank contact email address so that you can contact them you starts the processing
>of the fund transfer into your bank account.
>
>
>
>I am
>waiting to hear from you.
>
>
>
>Mrs Nicole
>Marois
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.