Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

PAUL OWEN NIGERIAN SCAMMER

----Forwarded Message----
From: pauolowem@e-mail.ua
To:
Sent: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 2:33 AM PST
Subject: Dear Good Friend Please Very Urgent

Dear Good Friend

They used to say that all that started well ends well, I look upon
life as a gift from God. I want us to put our hands together and
achieve this $9.6million Dollars as soon as possible .

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
That will protect you from any breach of the law, I am hereby sending
you the Certificate of deposit of the Fund and also the death
Certificate of my late client for you to be 100% sure of this
transaction is legal

I wait for your urgent response so that we can work together and
achieve this Fund soon in your account.

Regards
Dr Paul Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.